Translate

Monday 26 September 2011

My message to my daughter on her graduation


My dear, know that April 24 was the
happiest day of my life when God granted me a wonderful girl.

And from that time I prayed to see
you the most beautiful girl on earth. What I asked God to give you wasn’t the
beauty of the outer appearance and the body instead it was the beauty of the
soul, beauty of mind, and personality.

Today I thank God, for he responded
to my request and He gave you in addition to the outer beauty, the inner one.

He granted you calmness,
self-confidence, and intelligence.

Darling today, you are finishing a
very important stage in your life, where we all consider you a small girl (you
will always be considered a small girl in my eyes even if u became 100 years
old) a very nice stage in which you will remember throughout your life, a stage
which is enthusiastic and untiring.

And today when you graduate you are
leaving this stage and entering into a new world which is totally different than
that you lived. The adult world honey, is a difficult one where your weapon
should be your knowledge and your faith in God and in every day you must
accompany with you all the virtues like secretariat and good ethics, don’t
leave home without them, because through them you would be able to fight evil
and overcome all evil thoughts in the world.

Don’t be afraid of facing the world, since
this world is coward in front of ethics, morality and honesty, weak in front of
faith, their weapon is evil but yours is good, their weapon is betrayal but
yours is loyalty, their weapon is sickness and you’re the cure, their weapon is
lying but yours is honesty.

If you believe and practice these
principles, your life would be easier; it isn’t necessary to satisfy the world
instead, satisfy God in the first place and then yourself.

Today, I prayed and thanked God for
this mighty gift that he gave you the love of knowledge and that you fulfilled
my dream and I am able to see you graduating when every mother and father wait
for this scene to feel proud and happy.

Today my love, I am the one who wants
to “thank you” not you, because you gave me happiness which I won’t exchange
for world’s treasure, you gave me a feeling which I couldn’t have felt and
every mother would aim to feel.

Thank you my love, may God bless you
and help you fulfill your dreams and make you happy in a comfortable life and
may He enlighten your days.

Congratulations for your graduation,
and may you be granted higher certificates. May I see you happy fulfilling your
dreams and the most important thing to finish up from all the troubles that
encountered our lives.

Love you much

Your mom,

No comments:

Post a Comment